Friday, April 07, 2006

I Miss....

I never thought I would miss the college that much. That day on my way to the university as I had a presentation I remembered all the memories I had with my friends. The first year was the easiest and the lovliest year. Second year was a bit difficult and I lost my brother, BUT I met my hubby. Third year was the most difficult one, I rarely sat with my family, but I can't forget how crazy we were "my classmates and I". We used to skip classess and we have done so many things that I can't believe myself when I remember it lol. Fourth year which is this year, it has been a good one also. My study was getting easier than the third year. There were for sure some bad memories and good ones also. The best one was getting engaged and the worst part is my internship and I can't wait longer to finish it UGH. >_<'

I miss the classes, exams, projects, deadlines. I miss getting worried for the exams. I miss not being able to sleep because I did not finish studying. I miss getting crazy in the class and making all the girls laugh while I remain silent. I miss getting good grades and knowing that my efforts were paid off. I miss having lunch with my classmates....

Will I make it to the end of this road??


I'm happy that I changed many things in myself toward some people :). I don't know why this happens everytime I want to update. Before writing any post I feel like I have so many things to talk about and once I start I forget everything lol. This is weird :P. There was some rain today actually some drops hehe. il7imdilla 3ala kil 7al.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

well .. This is Life we have to go on I am Graduating also This year and I will miss these Good days =)
w Good luck in ur Real Life

- said...

Awwwweeeee, look at the bright side :P u wont have to worry about anything related to college anymore :D

Crystal Lady said...

dxbmoon good luck to u too u gonna miss yet u will feel like u dont want to go through it again weird right!

teetoo u r right, i remember when i used to say when am going to finish! lol

mitsuki chan zain this street is always empty loved what u wrote inshallah i will try my best