Saturday, April 22, 2006

My day

I did mention in my last post about an event is coming up soon and I believe some of you guys have guessed it. Yes it is my wedding. I decided to write about it after I found the countdown bar that you can notice at the beginning of the blog. As much as I sound excited, believe me I have gone through hard times while preparing for it. There were times were I cried not wanting it to happen. That was at the beginning where I still didn't know my hubby well. We have waited for so long as I wanted to finish my study first. Almost two years and a half! I believe marriage is not all about love, it is a big responsibility and you don't discover that until both of you live together. Love indeed is essential but it requires a lot more. I'm still anxious about my new life. I have been told that I don't look excited for my wedding lol maybe I don't show how do I feel about it 'rolleyes'. It starts to get more beautiful once you get to know each other well. I'm sure there are a lot more that I don't know about him.

I skipped the university today lol. I didn't feel like going. I feel useless ugh. I hate doing that but you know when you wake up early you feel like I want to sleep more. You decide not to go and after you get a long nice sleep you regret it hehe. I have to go tomorrow there is a trip to the career fair in dubai and who knows I might get more job interviews. Oh btw they called me regarding my first job interview. I said sorry cuz nor my family or my husband were convinced.

My older sister bought this ring for my other younger sister. I loved it. It has all swarovski crytsals. my tiny little niece decided to wear it aww. I don't know why her hand looks 'samra' fdait-ha :P

No comments: