Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Career Fair

I enjoyed our trip to the career fair at Dubai Trade Center. It was nice to see my classmates after such a long time. We were blabbering without stoping for a second lol. Each one of us was talking about their internship. There were some students who did not like the places they are working in and others did actually LOVED it. I guess nothing left and we will say goodbye to our university =)

I loved this idea created by Tanmia. We were excited about it and placed it on our arms hehe.


You should have seen mashallah the amount of students who came for the first day. I was wondering where these people will work!! I saw Sheikh Mohammed but I couldn't take a pic of him :/. Some companies were like okay get us your CV and GO AWAY! lol but others were welcoming us and giving us a breif description about the company and what it does. As always I was the first one who talks in our group and they were pushing me for every company we pass by. That is the problem for being a leader ;P. Until now nobody have contacted me, maybe it is still earlier as they need time to look through our papers.

I have seen like three or four girls who I have not seen for SUCH a long time. I got many hugs that day lol. It is really nice to meet them again. xoxoxo

I have been sick for the last couple of days. I do not know what is wrong with me! I can't eat and I'm always weak. I guess it is because I worry a lot about my final project and my wedding plus being frustrated every single day from the traffic I HATE IT!

okay enough talking I should get a nice sleep now Zzzz. Good night everybody =)


isn't that kayooot! But I would never touch it lol

4 comments:

SAJA.S said...

Nice blog .. you make me miss all my friend she live dubai .. I know her befor 4 yrs but I only her saw one time ... did u believe that !!!

Anonymous said...

the Career Fair seems like FUN!
hehehe
it's nice to meet all your old friends after a long period of time..
and I can imagine the amount of swalif... =P lol!

I hope you get the perfect job that you've always wanted ^_^
inshaaallaaah!

Anonymous said...

its nice to meet ur friends after a looooong tiiimeee..

mshallah twni a3ref that ur gettin married soon..

allah ywafigch ^_^

Crystal Lady said...

smile--i have a friend who i rarely see and talk to though everytime we talk to each other we feel like we are still close friends, thanks for ur comment

noonah, dubai's career fair was really fun esp if u r looking for a job, thanks dear

adaydreamer, inshallah dear o mashkora, u dun have to say sorry i rarely come online also and if i did am always in a hurry, i wish the same for u dear

3soola--thanks dear 3eqbalich ;)

mitsuki--oh yeaah :D