Sunday, March 26, 2006

It's all good!

It is weird how one thing can turn your mood 180 degree! I was frustrated, pissed off, stressed out from everything starting from my work, final project and my colleagues at work! But what happened really made my day :), even if it was for a short period of time but it made me think and thank god for it. I was being pessimistic for the last two weeks because of the work load and other things in my life.

I took some time on Friday and thought about the reasons and I found out that I can control all these things. Life is tough but the smart person here who can deal and satisfy himself with every problem and situation. What I did first is that I began thinking positively about everything and when anything happens whether it is a good thing or a bad one I thank God for it. Trust me follow this and you will feel content for the rest of your day. I also started being more serious about my prayers, reading qur2an and al athkar. Another thing, being more confident about how people or let's say certain people feel and think about me as well as being less sensitive and "picky". Lastly, note down the things I have to change in myself and begin working on it for two weeks until I get them fixed.

And "YOU" believe me I did not know that I can make "BOTH" of us the happiest people on earth. I did not know that it is in my hand and I can control it. All I knew is that I needed to be patient and more optimistic. I do not believe that it took me nearly four months to understand things better and have more faith in myself and you. I discovered that it doesn't revolve about "one" thing only it is more about sharing and caring. May god bless "You". I really have to take care of this gift 'Smile from ear to ear'. Heyyy thanks for the loveliiiiiiiiiiiiiest time :)

Other than that I feel like I'm ignoring my friends. I don't answer their phone calls and I don't call them back. I don't mean it really but I'm so busy these days that I hardly can manage my time. Anyhow, I have decided to meet them on Wednesday. I'm looking forward to see my friend's cutest daughter ^-^ aww.

Remember always thank god for everything even for the simplest thing in your life like being able to sleep because it is really a blessing.

Until the next update take care everybody :).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

its really true.. whenever u put the fear of allah in front of ur eyes,,, everything in ur life goes perfect

i hope u alwayz feel happy.. or find the thing that flips ur mood from sadness to happiness.. alwayz =)

wish u luck in ur job and projects

good luck !

Arshad said...

Alhumdullilah that is wonderful to hear. Just giving a little time to reflect and having patience and trusting in Allah (SWT) really is the solution.

Good job!

Crystal Lady said...

3so0ola u r right dear, thanks for wishing me luck always u r such a sweet girl

arshad i guess we all have to turn to allah in good and bad times :)