Thursday, May 18, 2006

It's overrr..!

I have finaaaaaaaaaally finished my final project, I can't believe it!! I have been working on it for about four months O_o. I still have to present it on Saturday and TADA no more projects and going to the college. Though I'm still thinking of completing my study. I don't know but I just feel if I stopped for a year I would not have the enthusiasm to go to the university again!! I'm confused :/
I will ask about the major I'm interested in and will pray el est5ara. I don't want to end up regretting my decision.

Aside from that, tomorrow is my birthday, I'm turning t-w-e-n-t-y t-h-r-e-e hehe am so excited, I except any e-cards or comments on my blog or email lol ^-^

Recently, I have been so weak. I mean I feel dizzy all the time. Everybody is telling me that I lost weight. I'm also not sleeping well. I know the reasons but I can't help not thinking of what I did and what I still have to do. Although I plan for everything and I MEAN every little detail but I'm always afraid that I won't get things done on time. I think my head is going to explode at the end lol cuz seriously I'm tired of worrying about my study+wedding+preparations+my new life. I have bought some vitamins from the pharmacy cuz I don't eat well. I have talked to mum and asked her how can I change this thing in me!! She said it's difficult cuz it's '6eb3' fini but once everything ends I will be back to the normal crystal. As she said it is a good thing cuz I finish everything on time :/

Pleaaaaaaaaase pray for me, I might not be able to update but if anything excited happens I will tell you guys about it ;P

I'm going to a place that is FUNNNNNNNNNNN today, I will try to snap some pictures :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

congratulationzzz !! mafi a7la mn elra7a :P

w happy birthdaaayy w 3gbal el 100 enshalla

wish u all the best.. good luck ^_* !

عيون الحب said...

السلام عليج ..

شعور حلو لما الواحد يخلص بروجكت التخرج وهم يتخرج ..

الله يوفقج في حياتج الجديدة ان شاء الله .. ويسهل عليج يارب ..

بس ما قلتيلنا شو النتايج ان شاء الله حلوة ؟؟