Friday, March 03, 2006

At last I'm here =P

At last I decided to update my blog. I discovered that my younger sis knows that I have a blog. 5alait-ha te7lef iniha she doesn't tell anybody so I can be myself in here. She promised me but every time I wanted to update I felt like something is preventing me to do so.

Anyway so many things have been going on lately. I started my internship and it happened to be worst than I expected, but I managed to convince myself that they are only few months and I will be done. College environment is much more FUN. I miss the college and the classes. There at work you have to consider each word and action you do. I have started my final project, finished the first part and still there are two parts left. Wish me Luck.

I noticed that I like taking pictures of babies' hands. I love those creatures to death lol. They are tinnnnyyyy and innocent.

enough for today, I don't feel like writing. My mind isn't functioning well today :/

PS: Mum I wouldn't do it you know me well!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww how come it's the first time i bump into ur cozy site.. it's such a calm n lovely place u have here, probably reflects the person u really are :)...
having ppl u know checking out ur blog can be annoying sometimes hehe but oh well, it's cool when u find them confused not understand what u mean here n there hehe

good luck in ur final project

Anonymous said...

goodluck in ur project ...
wish ya all the best :)

Anonymous said...

omg ur aliiive =P

awww wuvd the pic of tha baby's hannnd

i love babieees tooo.. god am so n love with them =P

*thnxx 4 addin my link ^^, I'll be addin urz sooooon enshaallah =D*

good luck n ur intership.. wish u the bessst

Crystal Lady said...

dubai's girl i feel happy when i see such comments :), i always wonder how ppl feel when they read my blog, and yeeaah i love this part but am always honest and i dont know how to make ppl confused :P

mzaji thaanks same goes to you

3so0ola who doesn't love them! ;p u r most welcome thanks dear