Thursday, March 16, 2006

First job interview

I had my first job interview today and it went very well. I never thought the interview would be like this as the university told us totally different things. I guess it depends on the place you are applying to. I was very optimistic and it was an interesting interview. The lady was chatting with me and I felt like she is an old friend of mine. However, I'm a bit concerned about the place, but I told myself I should try and at least I would have an idea about job interviews. If they accepted me, then I would think seriously about it. Overall, I was very happy that I made the lady impressed ;p

If you have noticed on the left bar I have added coundowns to three important upcoming events. You can visit the link and create one for yourself. Very easy steps.

Unfortunately I haven't taken any pictures today, so just enjoy reading my useless entry lol.

I never understand why some people hide their feelings! I would never think you are a weak person if you tried to let it out one day. Believe me I will try as much as I can but I think you know I might fed up and treat you the way you treat me. I need part of your time and you can't always put me on the last of your list. You don't have the right to tell me you don't speak I want to sleep. How on earth would you want me to speak and you never gave me the time to! I appreciate all what you have done for me and I'm thankful to GOD that I have known you BUT that doesn't mean I can always control myself! Let's just hope that the coming days would be better and hey I can't give up on you! just remember that :)

AAAAAAAH I had to let it go, by the way I thought of adding a calendar to my blog but I felt it would be useless besides the script of it is very long and complicated ;P

Enjoy your weekend, give yourself some time and do not forget to sit with your family ;P and yeah if you are studying just leave everything for Friday night hehe ;p

Please people if you have any comment you can either comment here or email me at crystalxlady@gmail.com =)

4 comments:

MissFikrah said...

I am really curious and I want to how did you impress the lady ..

can you tell your magical words ;)

Good Luck sis with every step ..

MissFikrah said...

*tell me ..

Anonymous said...

mshalla ^_^ yalla enshalla u'll get accepted.. alla ywafigch

about hidin ur feelingz

i do hide my feelingz most of the time.. n thats when i dun find the person i need next to me.. or when they ignore me.... i fel like not lettin it out

ahhhhmmmmm.. anywayz

good luck.. wish u the best ^^,

Crystal Lady said...

miss fikrah just try to be yourself, be polite and don't show them that you are anxious, smile, talk about yourslef and don't stop until they ask u sth else, lastly thank them and ask them for their email to send them " a thank you letter"

3soola thanks dear, and heyy there is always allah sub7aneh to listen to you and u can also write ur feelings ;) am always here to help :)