Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Maids



How well you treat your maids? I've heard a lot of stories recently. Some are Unbelievable. I know a girl died at age 6 allah yer7mha. She had cancer and it is all started when her maid did some sort of se7er est'3fer allah. Now her family is in a miserable situation. I always deal with them in a nice way but I don't think I would be able to trust them once I have children inshallah. I can't imagine my baby gets hurt from my maid. The problem is that they are babies, they don't know how to speak or explain what happen to them when their parents are not home. These stupid maids act nicely with them in front of us but god knows what they do behind us.

I have received this video by email. Check this link http://www.neethu.com/abbasiya. I nearly cried. I so wanted to hug this child and tell him that her mum is coming soon don't cry. Oh my god how could she hurt this little angel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Be careful girls. I'd prefer taking my baby to a nursery rather than keeping him ALONE with the maid. If he is still few months old, I'd rather ignore everything and sit with him. I feel like crying after I saw this scene. I love babies to the point that you can't imagine and I hate seeing them hurt like this. ='(


I'm starting my internship next week 'YAAY'. I visited the place that I will work in. I hope everything will go smoooothly and I will get good grades. :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh I dont have the heart to see the video :( Im scared! I treat our maids in a good way and el7mdellah we havent had any problems with any of them. I agree with you about not leaving the kids alone with a maid... but sometimes its not practical having to go to the nursery everytime you're going to work or something. I wonder if I'd be able to find a good maid once I have my own kids! Im gonna have a really hard time trusting them!

Anonymous said...

If I have kids, I'll never leave them with maids.. a5af 3alaihum! ya3nee sho ye'6manly enha ma et'6er 3yalee :p
we also treat our maids like our own friends.. we invite them to restaurants.. we chit chat with them.. we truly give them the freedom to speak and complain.. AND some of them act nice in return, then steal something from us!

I don't trust maids no matter what happens... I got deceived many times..

Anonymous said...

let me tell you one thing dear, if you see that the maid doesnt work in the way you want her and she's rude or cuasing you so much trouble that u cant control urself on her, CHANGE HER, you're not forced to stick with one miad, you have 3 months notice to see if she's good or not, and later you can still have a chance to change her, you will be sick from her acts and she will be sick from you too, some maids can do some serious and dengerous acts if we treated them badly. we have to be nice with them and we cant do this unless they're good in their work.

Karamilah said...

i hate maids, even though i treat them well but they get to my nerves. whenever im good with them they start to use me in a way or another and start to act lazily and ruine some of my stuff. i sometimes have freaking feeling of somethings that goes on while im not around. and about the kids thing its not just kids we fear to leave them with the maids, i always fear that they might do something for my mother one day. i hate them for good.

Crystal Lady said...

enory i have a difficulty in trusting them as well :/

miracle as u said no matter what we do for them they still steal anything they like esp when they are going back home

kytheria i believe what u said is true, we have to give her a chance and see how things go

twintopaz, i still don't have a family, but later on in future inshallah i don't think i will be able to work and leave my children alone with the maid :) and NOOO the maid never replaces a mother!

karamilah we got used to them hal mishkeleh!!