Friday, December 23, 2005

A new beginning


Here comes my second blog, I didn't like the first one and I wanted to start from the beginning. So much happened since the last time I wrote in here, although nobody was checking my first one lol. But I intend to "force" some people in the cyper world to read my blog lol. Anyway we have finally reached the end of the semester and I don't think I would have another first semester again "wink". YEESSS I'm graduating this year and the second semester would be my internship inshalla. F-O-U-R months should be fun. I'm really looking forward for it. I've got the best mentor and that is enough for me, though I still do not know what system/final project I will be doing. I know the place, il7imdila it is in my city and the view from there is justttt stunning. Am I too excited! lol maybe because it is my first time working as an EMPLOYEE. I bet it would be a totally new experience.

Coming to think that I will not have to attend more classes is WOAH great butttttt I will missssss each moment I spent with my lovely classmates. We used to laugh and get angry at silllly things that when I think about them I feel like we are BABIES not grown up girls lol. Not to mention how many times we ignored the classes and went to have breakfast at 9 Am where there wasn't any shop opened at any mall. Sometimes We would watch a movie or go back to the college running like chickens so we don't miss the last class. Ahhhh I feel like crying right now. =')

Eid is soon, I just bought abaya and sheila. I need to get some stuff. I have to look different this eid lol god knows why!! :P

I will add more sections as soon as I finish my finals which is on Wednesday. Wish me Luck!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wish u luck n ur internship.. w alla ywafgch inshalla

wish u all the best.. tc siso ^_^

Crystal Lady said...

3so0ola Thanks a lot girl, it is good to see a comment in here, i enjoy reading ur blog btw :)