Saturday, December 31, 2005

it finally rained

A cold night with rain drops on the palm trees. I simply love the rain and the feeling of pleasure it brings to myself. This time was different! A du3a2 for both of us was more than enough. I even did not get the chance to ask allah for other things. il7imdilaa o mabrook 3laikum era7mah :)

I don't have much to say except that it was a night I would never forget. It is weird how crowded it was but I did not feel it! I'm relieved and I hope I'd always be!~

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeaaaaaah allah aybrrrk fechh :D
raaaaaaain ROOOOOOOCKS:D

pinkie said...

Mabrook 3lekom elr7mah! =D send me some clouds over @ AD i'm desperate! >.< lol

Anonymous said...

mabrook 3aleekom el ra7mah..

Allah ye'7aleekom el ba3a'6.. o yewafegkom o yes3edkom inty o raylich.. =)

Marriage isn't easy but i am sure you will be able to handle it..

this is my first visit.. love your site.. keep it up..

Happy New year.. =)

Anonymous said...

mabrook 3leach era7mah :) .. it's my first time here n definitly not the lasT!... i love ur simple yet lovely words that u type here.. makes me smile wider whenever i read more n more :)..

allah ywafgch ya rab

Crystal Lady said...

alwaslgirl lol yeeah it sure does :D

pinkie allah ybarik feech lol yaynkum el 5air inshalla

uaeyah allah ybarik feech, ameen ya rab, i know how hard it is, it is a big responsibility and doesnt only revolve about love, be ready i might ask u for some advice "wink"

dubai's girl allah ybarik feech 7abibti, i loved what u wrote, i hope i'd make u smile always :), thanks sweety