Tuesday, December 27, 2005

It's a day and it has to come!

I'm hyper today and so is my younger sister lol. We are laughing on silly things and I'm trying to stop but I simply cannot! Is it because tomorrow is my final day at the university! I really don't have an idea. I prepared myself for the presentation but not very well. I actually wasn't in the mood for it. My friend and I started working on this project since the beginning of this semester so now I got sick of it! I don't want to hear anything about it anymore hehe.

Do you have a friend who recently delivered a baby! Are you confused of what you should buy for her? Here is an idea I got it from my sister. Go to any branch of Mothercare and buy Gift Voucher with the amount of money you have. Let's say Dh 500 and then your friend can buy anything she wants from 25 shops listed in this gift voucher. I did this idea for my friend and placed the vouchers in an envelop and then wrapped it nicely :D. Pretty cool eh!

I hope I would see more comments in here. I'm trying to make this place alive :D so share your comments :)

Nighty..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

inshallah daymen laughing you and your sister ya Miss Week :P

i somtimes get my freinds Gift Cards here in the US they have those everywhere at every store... and alot of ppl ask for them actually so they have the freedom to buy whatever they want... its a nice idea i might add :)

dont worry, your blog will be "alive" soon.. just takes time :) keep it up!

Crystal Lady said...

adaydreamer..i would love to have these vouchers as a gift lol. I hope i would see more visitors. keep commenting ;)