Monday, December 26, 2005

Guilt..


I started reading this book yesterday and I truly loved it. I had those negative feelings, I was uncertain if what I chose was the right thing. I almost cried and was being silly, but all these disappeared once I read the first pages of this book. How would I feel after I finish it!

I regret what I was doing to you. I'm sorry, I'm telling you this is not ME but I don't know why I act this way! I promise I will change it. How could I do this and you nevvvvveeerr hurt my feelings. You always tried your best to make me happy. I'm stupid, selfish and add anything you want! I just need time! please forgive me ='(

I'm almost done with the university. I just have a presentation on Wednesday. I have some plans for the holiday. I hope I would accomplish some of them *roll eyes*

Have you heard about Google Earth?! It's great!! download it here for free http://earth.google.com/ . Unfortunately it doesn't work with MAC system. Explore United States, you will be amazed. You can see the directions of the streets, schools, coffee shops and even the hotels. You can also get their telephone numbers. In UAE you can only see the cities and mountains. Ok it is your turn go ahead and try it ;)


I know my pics suck lol but I don't have Adobe on my pc. I have it on my laptop but I hate using it. I prefer my PC. So any recommendations where I can download Adobe Photoshop 7 for free!!? I don't want a trial version pweaze! :P



I better go and complete reading the book :)
Btw thanks 3so0ola for the first comment on my blog estanst :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

First of all i want to say.... 7ayaaaaaaaaaach Allah to the blog world :) Welcome Welcome sweetie! nawaaaaaaaaarteeey :)

Second of all, thanks for adding me on your list of blogs... I will be sure to add you on my links page once I update ;)

The book looks interesting... what exactly is it about?

I dont know where you can get free photoshop without it being a trail version... thats what i was useing for a while till i finally bought the cd when i was in kuwait... lakin if you end up finding it, let me know about it pleaseee :)

Google Earth Rocks!!!...im in the US right now and when i put my address you can actually see MY CAR parked in the driveway of our house!! pretty freaky stuff hehe

take care hon!

Crystal Lady said...

adaydreamer thanks dear, well the book is basically dedicated for women, the writer tried his best to show us how we should value our life and the things we have got, how we should learn more about religion, it's simply amazing!

LOL really! i wish if i can see the UAE as clear as USA :/

Yallah looking for forward for linking me back "wink"