Thursday, January 12, 2006

Kil 3am o into b5aiir

3eedkum embarak everyone o allah y3odeh 3laina inshalla. I know I'm a bit late but I was too busy to update besides I hate the connection it is too slow. I have to ask my dad about it. I think they have changed the speed of our DSL :/. Anyway tell me how was your 3eed? Mine was awkaay. First day I spent it at our house although we don't do that every 3eed but none of my aunts and uncles "dad's side" were here this 3eed. Allah yredhum b salameh o yetqbal 6a3et-hum. I missed my fav cousin she couldn't come I hate her lol. I woke up early prayed el fajer then mum said she can't go for el 3eed prayer. I checked my dad but he left early so I decided to go alone can u imagine that!? lol I drove alone it was a bit boring but once I heard Takbeeret el 3eed I felt happy and relieved :). I sat with my sisters and had lunch togther. They went out with their children but I didn't want to so I stayed and watched TV.

Second day was funnnn. I went to my aunt's house "mum's side" and everyone was there. I stayed until maghreb prayer then I had to leave because my hubby wanted to have dinner with me. We went out but ended up watching a movie at the cinema lol. It was too crowded and the movie was "ew" 6efs shwayeh "40 years old Virgin" it was a bit funny though. Then we went to Jumeira City to have some coffee. Today we are going to have lunch outside in the Barr probably.

I gave you full details of what I did lol. Tell how was yours! :)

Laterz~~

Question: Why the time passes so quickly when you are sitting with people you love??!!

1 comment:

pinkie said...

true! time does pass by fast when ur with the ppl u luv!
my 3eed was boring cuz everyone decided to spend it somewhere so i didnt get to see my family lil2saf! yalla inshalla next 3eed will be more fun :)